COVID-19 Antigen Lateral Flow Home Self Test (5 tests)
COVID-19 Antigen Test: 2019-nCoV Antigen Test – for home use
- Prove a negative result in 15 mins
- CE marked for home self testing
- Simple nasal swab sampling
- Sensitivity: 91.63%, Specificity: 99.84%%
Use the 2019-nCoV Antigen Test for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) home self testing. Routinely screen for infection in real-time to determine infection-status to protect individuals and communities for everyday life, for travel or when attending large events.
Not available in the USA.
BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS: contact Abingdon Health via +44 (0) 1904 406050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare the Extraction Buffer Tube, test cassette and swab.
- Insert the nasal swab in to two nostrils successively to collect the sample.
- Insert the swab into the Extraction Buffer Tube. Rotate about 10 times and squeeze the absorbent tip.
- Snap of the swab at the break point, leave the swab tip in the tube. Stand for 1 min.
- Add 4 drops processed specimen into the sample well. Wait for 15 minutes and read the result
5 x Rapid Tests
5 x Extraction Buffer
5 x Disposable Sterile Swab
5 x Biohazard Waste Bag
1 x Tube Rack
1 x IFU (Instructions for Use)
Payment accepted in GBP (£), USD ($) and EUR (€) via Credit Card or Debit Card. American Express is not accepted.
All orders on this website will be processed by our parent company Abingdon Health plc.